The Hellhole

Monday, April 27, 2009

Today I had to take some photos of The Boss, because we wanted a head shot to go with a bio we were submitting. He posed and I lined up the picture.

The Boss: Not now! Wait until I'm smiling.

Me: Well, smile then.

The Boss: Say something funny.

Me: Boogers.

The Boss: *busting out laughing* Boogers?!? Boogers are funny?

Me: You tell me, man - you the one laughing.

So for the rest of our mini-photo-shoot (lighting was problematic) I kept coaxing him, "Say 'boogers'!" And he'd dutifully reply, "Boogers!" with a cheery grin.

3 Comments:

  • Everyone should have a Boss like yours...and an employee like you!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 AM  

  • I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:14 AM  

  • Boogers are Hilarious!

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home