The Hellhole

Monday, April 13, 2009

On Friday when we went to the movies - which would not be three-days-ago Friday, but April 3rd - I, being a polite and well-mannered girl, turned my cell phone off so as not to disturb my fellow theatre patrons. It was still turned off this morning - I just now noticed. That ought to clear up any lingering questions about why I'm not on Facebook and why I don't Twitter; I haven't yet mastered the intricacies of cell-phone operation. I need to become proficient at the whole "on/off" thing before I move on to complex matters.

1 Comments:

  • unfortunately... i do that ALL THE TIME. also turning it silent and not remembering. i think my personal best? 2.5 weeks with a dead phone without realizing...

    By Blogger Z, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home