The Hellhole

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A couple of Sundays ago at The Hellhole:

Me: Bolt! Yay, Bolt comes out today! Take me to go get Bolt!

Alan: It's 7:30. Best Buy isn't even open yet. Go back to sleep.

*** later ***

Me: Bolt! BOLT! I want to get Bolt!

Alan: Okay, but I have to eat breakfast and take a shower first.

*** still later ***

Me: Aren't you EVER going to eat breakfast?

Alan: Yes, in a while.

*** still later ***

Me: Aren't you EVER going to take a shower?

Alan: *sigh* Yes, in a few minutes.

*** still later ***

Me: I need Bollllllllt...I need it or I will explode! I've been waiting patiently for HOURS.

Alan: "Patiently"? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I FINALLY got my copy of Bolt at noon-thirty or so, which is THREE ENTIRE HOURS after Best Buy opened. It occurs to me that, despite our decision to remain childless, maybe Alan's not missing out on very much of the parenting experience...

4 Comments:

  • Hehehehe, I pre-ordered my copy of Twilight at Best Buy and picked it up at 10:15 AM (they opened at 10 AM by me), and I was the fifth female in line at customer service.

    I have yet to see Bolt. Or Madagascar 2. They are both on my list.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 10:13 AM  

  • Bolt was a really cute movie; I'm surprised it didn't do better at the box office. The animation is incredible - Alan was very impressed with that.

    We have Madagascar 2 as well! You should come over for a movie-fest. I know it's a bit out of the way, but I'll throw in wine and cheese!

    By Blogger Helly, at 10:55 AM  

  • Jon and I saw Bolt in 3D on the cruise ship. The seas were pretty rough, too - a cold front was passing and it was choppy. Watching a 3d movie on a rocking boat is totally cool! RLY!

    And I agree. Bolt should have done much much better at the box office.

    By Blogger Topcat, at 7:59 AM  

  • Hehe, lemme hop on a plane! I'm easy; I would have been lured with puppy playtime!

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home