The Hellhole

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Notice anything awry about the new pair of denim capri pants I ordered online from J.C. Penney?

Like maybe that they go all the way down to my ankles instead of ending mid-calf?

That's a new pair of cute shoes, by the way. However, they make my overall shoe count go down by one because I bought those but threw two pairs away.

Uh...well, except for the other two pairs I bought on the same shopping expedition. I needed new sneakers, which was the point of the whole shoe-shopping trip. My current pair still looked okay but inside, the lining was coming apart so I had wads of cotton rubbing in odd places. I bought this pair of replacement sneakers. And how could I refuse Liz Claiborne leather sandals for $30? It would have been downright un-American. So, yeah, net total up to 68.















Alan said to take a picture of the sole of the sneaker because he likes the RocketDog logo. Their shoes usually come with a free RocketDog sticker, which is cool because that's one of my nicknames for my head dog, Sprocket, so the stickers go on his pet carrier. He likes that.

5 Comments:

  • I love those sneakers, so cute!!!

    By Blogger Michelle Mathis, at 7:03 PM  

  • MICHELLE!!! It's so great to hear from you. I hope you're doing well. I don't have your personal e-mail so if you get a chance, hit me up with that (link's in the top up there). Best to you, Mike & Tiff!

    By Blogger Helly, at 7:57 PM  

  • I have a pair of RocketDogs! They are quite comfy and stylish.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 12:55 PM  

  • Are the black shoes ballet flats? they are adorable!!
    Lisa

    By Blogger DrL/K, at 12:35 PM  

  • They're actually denim blue. Bad photo - should have used a flash.

    By Blogger Helly, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home