The Hellhole

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I suppose it's only fitting that I got the same result as my homie Angel, since I ripped this quiz off his Live Journal.

"You are a True Metalhead. You dig the classic music and the classic lifestyle. As metalheads go, you're pretty open-minded in terms of music and lyrics; if it rocks, then you'll listen to it. Concerts are the pinnacle of the metal experience, though sometimes they get a little too crazy. You generally respect everybody else, but as far as you're concerned, they all wish they were Priest or Maiden."

I ripped this one off him, too, but I'm not the same Great Bassist as Angel - he's John Paul Jones. It figures. I, on the other hand, am James Jamerson (the anchor of Motown sound, the bassist who brought slapping to bass playing. At Berry Gordy's insistence, Jamerson was on just about every Motown recording back in the day.). Hey, I just thank gods I'm not Les Claypool...

1 Comments:

  • Well, OK, now. In the words of the South Park boys, 'this is pretty f**ed up here'. I took Angel's test, too, and I'm PROG METAL??? And I'm Jamerson also. Same as you, on that one.

    Happy Birthday, Bo! Love you much!

    Helly's (and Bo's) Momma!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home