The Hellhole

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're doing some stuff on my laptop and the TV is on VH1, "100 Greatest Songs of the 80s". A clip of "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake airs and Alan chuckles, "Tawny Kitaen. Didn't she go insane recently?"

Me: I don't think it was all that recent, but yeah, she was wacked out on drugs and had a meltdown shopping, like on Hollywood Boulevard and beat up some woman or...maybe she trashed her car. Then she beat up her husband.

Alan: I could never work in a store on Hollywood Boulevard. I'd just be waiting for some asshole celebrity to have a meltdown so I could hose 'em with the fire extinguisher.

Me: [laughs]

Alan: You ever been hosed with a fire extinguisher?

Me: Of course not.

Alan: It's not any fun.

Me: [pause] Ummm...and how do you know this, exactly?

Alan: Oh, you know. Things. Stuff. You know. I've done things.

3 Comments:

  • Haha! I think Alan needs to guestblog!

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 10:10 AM  

  • I know this in the same general way that I know that getting hit on the head with one of those big 6 battery Maglite flashlights hurts a lot. Like, really really a lot. Really really really a lot. You will see stars, and then the pavement rushing up to meet you. No stars there, sadly...

    By Blogger Alan Bowman, at 2:07 PM  

  • I definitely think he needs to share this story with all of us...

    By Blogger Z, at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home