The Hellhole

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There have been DOINS next door at the Skanky Neighbor House!!! More particularly, there has been an explosion of junk, crap and debris in the garage, cleared out of the house itself. As much as I enjoy writing, I believe this is one of those "picture is worth a thousand words" situations. You'd probably find it difficult to believe without photographic proof anyway.

The sheer extent of the decrapitude is mind-boggling. (decrapitude = crappy + decrepitude)



































All this is the result of a 3-man work crew who turned up early yesterday and toiled until after 6PM. Of course, today there has been no sign of workmen and no indication that further activity might ensue.

I am truly torn about moving. I'm ready to have a larger place, I'm so ready for a nicer house, I'm ready to get out of a neighborhood where this sort of thing goes on, but I'm eager to see what sort of weirdness happens next.

6 Comments:

  • oh my goodness! Those pictures are worth a thousand words. Not that I didn't believe you before, but your neighbors are truly skanky.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 7:01 PM  

  • OMG! Is that a bathtub?!?!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 AM  

  • Uh... WOW. Just - WOW

    By Blogger Z, at 8:59 AM  

  • I know you can't tell from these pictures, but what makes it so bizarre is that this is not a skanky, junky neighborhood. It's 99% solid, middle-class, well-kept homes with neatly maintained lawns. And then there's these people.

    By Blogger Helly, at 6:16 PM  

  • Wow. Those pictures make me want to throw up. What the heck IS all that stuff? I'd have to trash several of the houses I've lived in to have that much crud as evidence.

    Two words: Mega dumpsters

    By Blogger basil, at 4:51 PM  

  • Let me guess: After a week, none of the crud has moved?

    -Sandy

    By Blogger Topcat, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home