The Hellhole

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I got a few iTunes gift cards for Christmas this year, so tonight I thought I might go to the iTunes store and spend a bit of my bounty.

When I got the new laptop, it didn't have iTunes already installed; that was one of the first things I did, even before anti-virus software - I'm a girl with her priorities in order. Well, either the laptop or iTunes (not sure who to blame) is getting on my damn nerves. Every time I start iTunes, I get a semi-error message which reads, "iTunes was not properly installed! To import or burn CDs, you must reinstall iTunes." Well, fine, except I've reinstalled iTunes half a dozen times, including once when I eliminated all the software, the setup wizard and even the shortcut icons, and started over from total scratch. And I'm still getting that message. )(*$%#$%(!!

It's not so much that I want to import or burn CDs, particularly, but it is getting on my nerves. I don't appreciate the snotty attitude, accusing me of doing something wrong when I didn't. It is back-sassing me, and if there is one thing I hate, it is getting The Back-sass.

2 Comments:

  • http://www.somelifeblog.com/2007/09/fixed-itunes-7412-install-problem-64.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • Thank you!!!

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home