The Hellhole

Monday, December 10, 2007

Unsolicited Advertisement - Important

Do you want an iPod? Does someone you know? You could give it to them for Christmas - 'tis the season, after all. If you're buying an iPod, for yourself or anyone on your gift list, buy this one here (all details, shipping, cost, etc. can be found there). Briefly, my friend Leigh-Ann runs a small, no-kill animal shelter in Las Vegas and she is selling the iPod to raise funds for a sick little girl kitten that she's raised from birth. I don't need an iPod; Alan and I got ours a few months ago, and pretty much everyone I know already has one. Or two. What can I say, I hang with a hip crowd. But I slipped her some Bunny-bucks anyway (Bunny is the cute little gal's name) and if you have or have ever had a special animal in your life, I wish you'd do the same. Here is a direct link to donate - it couldn't be easier.

2 Comments:

  • Thank you. You're a nice, nice person...and we can't even put into words how much we appreciate it. mwa!

    Um, since Leigh-Ann is going to Canada for a week and leaving me alone with 14 cats, 4 dogs, and 6 parrots...do you want to come visit and feed animals? ;) About half them need pills or eye drops, four of them get fed three times a day, twelve get fed twice a day, eight get fed once a day. I expect to not have much time for anything else, because that doesn't even include locking up the big dogs (Dante in his crate, Eli in the laundry room...so the little dogs don't eaten), so the little dogs can go outside a few times a day. Wheeeeeee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

  • Success! My mom wants the iPod! W00t! Honestly, I wish we lived closer because I would love to help with animal care and feeding while Leigh-Ann is away! Especially the parrots - I want a bird. I want a wee little Sun Conure, and I want to name him TLC (which will stand for Tastes Like Chicken). I am sick, I know. But Alan opposes this idea; he says birds are not pets, birds are food. But I waaaaaant one.

    By Blogger Helly, at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home