The Hellhole

Friday, November 16, 2007

Today was one of those days when lots of little things went wrong and nothing turned out like I wanted. It was everything from hassles at the office to little things like a Fantasy Football setback; on Tuesday the results said "final" and said I'd won with 105 and some fraction of points, but today when I looked at my team setup for the weekend, it had changed (I don't know why) to 103.88 points and I'd lost. I tried playing a couple of video games to cheer myself up but that was a disaster as well - many stupid little things that wouldn't normally bother me, particularly if everything else was going well, except...except, well, it isn't.

2 Comments:

  • well, that just sux.

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

  • At least you won this week. I needed you to win to help me move up closer to a playoff position. Leigh-Ann lost last week...or was it the week before...anyway, by LESS THAN ONE POINT. That's horrid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home