The Hellhole

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Under the terms of my probation, I am required to issue fair warning. Therefore, the very next time someone who is flying up the parking lot ramp in the WRONG direction subjects my innocent, properly-oriented self to the finger, a horn blast, a rude/impatient gesture or a fusillade of curse words, I am stopping my car, yanking them out of theirs and STOMPING THEM TO A BLOODY PULP with my high-heeled, pointy-toed boots. I'm just sayin'.

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

2 Comments:

  • Not that you'd need it, but anybody who treats my Precious Sweetheart Baby Girl like that DESERVES stomping. Or worse. The voices in my head say to strap 'em in and set fire to their vehicle....

    MONTOYA DELENDA EST!
    Only 3 more days! (technically, only 2 for us - Saturday night!)

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • damn-I meant to say not that you'd need HELP stomping...
    duh. I am more blonde than Dagwood's wife....

    momma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home