The Hellhole

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Even as a teenager/young adult, I wasn't one of those people who wanted everyone within a twelve-block radius to be impressed with my car stereo system. I didn't see the point. Nevertheless, this morning I found myself stuck beside a MUZAK van on the exit ramp and in the name of Muzak haters the world over, I felt it necessary to Clash him. I picked "Train in Vain" and "Should I Stay or Should I Go" with which to slam him with my Bose-y superiority. There was no malice on my part, but it was MUZAK, for gods' sake. I had to do it on general principle. It's important to have principles.

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

1 Comments:

  • Even I can't stand MUZAK for cat's sake.. eeuuww.
    Good on ya, babe!

    MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home