The Hellhole

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I had SUCH fun last night! Alan and I went to Target to purchase the Spongebob Squarepants movie, released on DVD yesterday. As we headed for the registers, we found ourselves walking toward an end-cap display of black photo albums, each cover monogrammed with a single initial. Alan tried walking past, but I couldn’t resist. I rearranged the albums so that some letters were hidden and the ones remaining visible spelled out “EEL POO”. I know what you’re thinking but lots of good letters weren’t available. Plus, it’s a family store. EEL POO. I got Alan to walk back over and take a picture with his cameraphone, to preserve my prank for posterity, but I can’t post a link, at least not yet. He has a cameraphone and I have a digital camera, but all 6.75 computers in our house run on Linux (apparently you need PC or Mac to link with the equipment and photo-hosting sites). But he’s promised to fiddle around with the phone at work, so maybe I can post my EEL POO prank, or at least send it to some of you via e-mail. Nothing says “Helly was here” quite like EEL POO.

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

1 Comments:

  • I am SO proud of you! And, I want to borrow the movie after you've watched it, please. EEL POO ...heh heh. That would make a trip to Conyers Target worthwhile!

    MONTOYA DELENDA EST!
    only 3 more days!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home