The Hellhole

Monday, April 13, 2015

Usually I try to eat relatively healthily; instead of actual meals for breakfast and lunch, I consume small servings of clementines, Greek yogurt, bananas or grapes throughout the day and eat a sensible dinner.  I drink bottles and bottles of water.  Today, I threw sensible out the window.

For dinner tonight I had a bacon and heirloom tomato sandwich on white bread with full-fat mayonnaise, with a Dr. Pepper to drink, and it was every bit as beautiful as I thought it could be.

/wipes tear of happiness from corner of eye

2 Comments:

  • Just...YUM!!!!!

    By Blogger basil, at 3:58 PM  

  • Sometimes, 'healthy' needs to fly out the window. Wish I'd had a bite of that sammich!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home