The Hellhole

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Have I mentioned that my adored younger sibling and his lovely wife are playing DragonCon this year? Well, they are!!! And they have a Kickstarter going for their newest CD, if you're interested! We donated at a level that they record a cover of our song of choice by any band, and there is some dissent in the Bowman household about what cover that should be; I have my opinions, and my husband and three puppies have theirs. A side note: Bo, the aforementioned younger sibling, has named my dogs "The Three Woofketeers"! I gotta say, I love that.

1 Comments:

  • well, given your gift level, and the support of ALL the Bowmans...guess we've gotta record ALL the covers!

    In other words, why not both?

    Thank you all so much....we love you all very much, and tell Vimes we will come to see him soon:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home