The Hellhole

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I've been enjoying the pool quite a bit. My mom came up last Friday to swim with me and we spent several pleasant hours in the water. I'd taken the day off because we went to a concert Thursday night in Athens, to see Explosions In The Sky and didn't get home until after 1AM. A three-day weekend was nice. I'm having one this week, too, but for less pleasant reasons (a funeral). The pool will be most welcome this weekend, when triple-digit temperatures are expected in the A-T-L.

Speaking of bands and live performance, my brother and his wife have started a Kickstarter project in order to make their newest CD a reality. You can hear samples of their music via the Valentine Wolfe link to the right. If you're a fan or a friend, and interested in helping out some talented musicians, please visit their Kickstarter site - even a dollar is appreciated!

I have other, major Valentine Wolfe news but I've been asked to keep it under wraps for now - so consider this a teaser.

3 Comments:

  • I long to spend another afternoon in your white trash pool. I'm jealous.

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 8:00 PM  

  • Thanks so much for getting the word out! Soon everyone will be rocking out to Musick Most Dark...

    And yeah, you can go ahead and tell everyone the awesome news:)

    -Bo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

  • You can spend an afternoon in my white trash pool as soon as you like! Sooner the better! Today it was lovely, because the weather was so hot. I spent about 2 hours in the pool solo, came in for dinner and then Alan and I were out in it for another hour and a half. Please come soon to float and soak and chat!!!

    Bo - I totally told everyone! I'm so excited and happy for you guys! Great to see you today; I wish you'd had time to hang out for a bit.

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home