The Hellhole

Friday, September 30, 2011

I have much about which to write - there were concerts and adventures and such. But in the meantime, my husband transferred pictures from my phone to my Mac-mini, and I became intrigued. What was this a picture of? Why had I taken it? Was there fire? (Guess, who knows, and no).

First correct guess wins a valuable Hellhole prize, and it's been way too long since I gave away a prize, so I'll make this one good.

Hint: it's not The Edge in an arty avant-garde U2 video. It's a real picture I took.

6 Comments:

  • Darn! I'm pretty sure I'm not eligible to enter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 AM  

  • Is it the inside of your handbag?

    By Blogger thermalsatsuma, at 6:04 AM  

  • It's the monster that lives under your bed.

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 7:47 PM  

  • Nancy, you don't know how right you almost were...

    By Blogger Helly, at 10:26 PM  

  • Is it Contractor Matt working on your house?

    Glenn kelly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM  

  • YES!!! Ding ding ding, we have a winner! It's Matt after having totally gutted the bathroom. He's standing on the ground underneath the bathroom, getting ready to put in floor joists! Go Glenn! A valuable Hellhole prize is forthcoming!

    By Blogger Helly, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home