The Hellhole

Monday, March 22, 2010

My mom, on the front page of her local paper. My mom's in the stripey jacket in the photo on top.

Here is the article that goes with it. I was peeved that my scanner wouldn't let me scan the entire article as one file. The software would let me select a custom paper size but when I put in the actual length of the page, I got an error message that I'd exceeded the maximum height and then the software reset itself to legal size. Grrr, what's the use of a customization option that won't allow me to customize to the size I need? Anyway, here's my mom volunteering.

3 Comments:

  • Cool! Your mom's a local celeb. But I always knew that!

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 9:47 PM  

  • Very cool.

    By Blogger basil, at 8:54 AM  

  • aww...thanks, Honey! This is one of the few pictures of me that I didn't hate! heh heh

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home