The Hellhole

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blizzard in Atlanta!

Okay, so maybe Washington DC/Baltimore outdid us, and maybe Edmonton laughs at us every year, but this is a blizzard by Georgia standards. Many photos here.

Alan throws a snowball.
See, it's a live action photo. The snowball is just above the trunk of his car.

I love how pretty snow is, when it only happens often enough to be a pretty novelty instead of a huge PITA.

I'm snug and happy, my family and friends are safe and warm too, I have a glass of wine handy by and a puppy next to me...life is good. Snow is pretty, life is good - that is the theme for today.

7 Comments:

  • So glad to hear you're enjoying your blizzard! :-)

    Afton

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

  • Welcome to my world from November through March or April.

    By Blogger basil, at 5:22 AM  

  • ALAN! GET IN THE HOUSE!
    love, mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

  • The glass of wine and puppy scenario sounds very cozy and nice.

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 1:36 PM  

  • Just about all of the USA is covered in snow except for this little strip of land known as the Tennessee Valley here in north Alabama. I'm pissed.

    -Sandy

    By Blogger Topcat, at 12:57 PM  

  • Y'all had a shootin', though. You can't expect a snowstorm AND a shootin' in the same weekend. That's just greedy.

    By Blogger Helly, at 3:11 PM  

  • Wooo! I agree. I think one of the reasons I still love snow is that I don't have to shovel it.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home