The Hellhole

Thursday, December 06, 2007


12/6/07 dinner
Originally uploaded by Helly007
I originally intended to blog about another topic, but when I got home this evening, my dinner turned out so perfectly that I wanted to share it. This is the Helly version of a perfect meal: cold roast chicken (flavored with garlic and lime, among other things), cheddar cubes, tart apple slices, crispy crackers, roasted red pepper chevre...and a wee drop of the juice from the vine. Despite this year's various tragedies and disasters and awfulness, tonight was a little slice of wonderful. It's the little differences.

3 Comments:

  • lovely! just lovely!

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

  • You know, that's Brenden's idea of a perfect meal, too. Except he'd prefer unsqueezed grapes, I think.

    By Blogger Topcat, at 8:34 AM  

  • Me and Brenden need to hang out more. I'm just sayin'.

    By Blogger Helly, at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home