The Hellhole

Monday, February 07, 2005

New England won the Super Bowl! Although I had no particular emotional attachment or personal preference, this pleases me greatly as it means that The Parseghian Principle held true for another year! Since formulating The Parseghian Principle, I’m either 6 out of 7 or 7 out of 8 in predicting Super Bowl champions. I don’t remember when exactly I started it, but I do know that it was the New York Giants' loss in 2001 that ruined my otherwise perfect record (bastards!).

My parents had a small gathering where, as usual, my mom served an overloaded table full of delectable, fabulous food. Alan said, "I cannot believe your dad is so skinny. How does he LIVE THERE and not weigh 500 pounds?!?" There's more to share including one very funny tale, but it’ll have to wait...for now, I just needed to remind you all that I WAS RIGHT. I love being right. *smirks smugly*

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

1 Comments:

  • How maddening it must be, to be Helly. Beautiful, intelligent, always right...got me for a mother.

    Thanks for the compliment on my food. I'm always glad to know folks enjoy my cooking!

    MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

    Helly's Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home