The Hellhole

Friday, March 19, 2004

Oooh! Fan mail! From one of my GameFAQs buds: “When you wrote that stuff about funerals got me thinking about my own death. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like the other people in his car.”

Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend! I’d make a race prediction, but you all know the answer anyway.

And if a bird can speak, who once was a dinosaur,
And a dog can dream, should it be implausible that
A man might supervise the construction of light?

Pain day sky beauty black die joy love empty time sun hurt trust peace dark rage sad white rain hate anger hope sacred passion life night ache soft light


I love The Crim...

Speaking of dinosaurs...why did all the dinosaurs become extinct?
First person to e-mail me with the correct answer wins a valuable prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home