The Hellhole

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I just read some shocking news that hit a little too close to home, so here are some things that always make me feel better.

A puppy wearing reindeer antlers.



















And one dressed as Santa Claus.

And my brother and sister-in-law's rendition of "Raglan Road" that they did especially for me.  Thanks, Bo and Sarah.  "Raglan Road" is the next to the last one.  Other favorites are "Kiss Me", "Whiter Shade of Pale" and "All Tomorrow's Parties".  I tried to make the RR MP3 into a video using pictures of Bo and Sarah so I could upload it directly here for your entertainment, but iMovie was giving me grief and the person I know who knows iMovie, the aforementioned Bo, isn't answering his mobile.  So clickety-clickety, but it's SOOOO worth it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home