The Hellhole

Friday, October 08, 2010

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! I'm here at home, holding a puppy, at 9:10 AM. I am officially off work today, Monday and Tuesday. I'm so happy to be away from the office and the stress and the b.s. - what shall I do today? The possibilities are endless. The bookstore, lunch with The Husband, playing with puppies, maybe even doing absolutely nothing. I'm totally with Peter from Office Space on this one - sometimes I've spent a day on the weekend doing absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be.

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy your time off! And when Peter said that, it totally resonated with me, too. If I had a million dollars I'd do absolutely NOTHING. Well, I might play some computer games... but I'd be in my pajamas!

    By Blogger Topcat, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home