The Hellhole

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This incident has kept me amused most of the evening. There's a guy whom I don't know at all who is on the board of my town's local theatre troupe. My friend Anne is involved in said local theatre troupe and the guy was over at her house last night to talk about some theatrical-type things. He was showing her some pictures on his iPhone and she was scrolling through when she stopped at one.

"Um - why do you have a picture of this car?" she asked.

"'Cause I loved that vanity tag 'cause I love Top Gear! And that is a really schweeet ride!"

Yup. My car. He had a picture of us commuting. He even sent it to a Top Gear-loving friend with the text, "Check out this awesome tag!"

Anne said, "Dude. That's Helly's car. I commute to work in that car every other week."

Isn't that wild? Some guy I never met took a picture of my car 'cause he liked my tag! And then happens to be showing it to someone who knows me, with no idea that the car belongs to a friend of hers.

I took a close-up of the tag (which by the way is STIG 7, if I've never blogged about it) and sent it to Anne's phone with the text, '"Baby Benz says, "Hi Tom!"' He sent back "Beyotch!" Heh heh heh.

2 Comments:

  • Way cool!

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 9:36 PM  

  • You should totally send the pic to Top Gear. Maybe it'll end up on the show someday. Or you might even get an autographed picture or something in return!

    -Matt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home