The Hellhole

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think my blog has gone on too long without pictures of Mister Fusspot.


Of course, he looked away right before I snapped the picture.







Then he did some gnawing on one paw.














Here's one of Baby Esme, just to be fair. Our head dog, Sprocket, refused as usual to allow paparazzi to photograph him. Hmm, maybe he's a spy.


Unrelated to puppeh pictures: I went to the ladies' room at my office and there was an ice scraper in there, laying on top of the toilet paper dispenser.

Can I get a "WTF"?!?!

Who is carrying an ice scraper around with them in June, who carries one with them to the bathroom even in winter months and what the heck was she scraping, anyway?

You know what? Never mind. I don't want to know.

2 Comments:

  • The puppeh's are adorable! I just wanna snuggle them!

    Ice scrapper? Really??? hmmmmm, I got nothing.

    By Anonymous Inna, at 10:22 AM  

  • Clearly, a Yankee from Buffalo, NY works at your facility.

    By Blogger basil, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home