The Hellhole

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some of you are probably getting tired of my puppy posts - sorry, later on I'll tackle a serious and relevant subject like adding an E key to your trefingle to create a hypolaxodochrian snood, thus kreebling the slides (which totally makes sense, you can Google it) but for now I owe the following puppy-related pictures to my girl Margarita.

Here is her "Diva" tag, chosen by Alan. Behind that is her AKC poker chip tag with an 800 number to call if she's lost.

I don't really like her AKC poker chip tag. It's blue on white lightweight plastic and she wants to gnaw it. We got Mister Fusspot one (same offer, same price) but his AKC poker chip is thin metal, silver on black. Sturdier, I feel - plus I wish hers were pink and not blue, if it had to be a color, though I quite liked the black-and-silver.

Here is the obverse side of her Diva tag, with her name and Alan's phone number engraved on it.
There has been some wear-and-tear - that oddly speckled area on the right, just below the curve? that would be tiny puppy teethmarks.

I blurred out most of Alan's cell phone number and we had the following conversation:

Me: Alan? Alan! How do you edit a photograph on the MacBook? I need to obliterate your cell phone number!

Alan: Why, do you expect many people will want to call me?

Me: Yes! All both of my blog readers who don't already have your cell phone number will doubtless call you posthaste!

Alan: And why would that be?

Me: Well, they will ask, "Are you that Alan guy?" - and you'll say yes, and they'll ask, "Are you married to that blog chick Helly?" - and you'll say yes, and they'll say, "Wow, I bet she's a real pain in the ass!" and you'll say...um, you'll say..."

Alan, dramatically: Yes, was there something I could help you with?

Me: Exactly! And who needs that? Honestly.

3 Comments:

  • hahahaha, yup, that's totally the conversation I would have had. :)

    BTW, I like the puppy posts, they are cute!

    By Anonymous Inna, at 6:44 AM  

  • Too many puppy pictures? Never!

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 10:05 AM  

  • lol.

    Afton

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home