The Hellhole

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I just uploaded a new set of photos to Flickr. These are pictures I took on our way home from visiting my mom on Mothers' Day (05/11/08). A storm was rolling in and I thought the dark/light contrasts and the clouds would make good photos. This one is my personal favorite. Of course, what you don't see in the photos is Alan bitching at me to put the camera strap around my wrist if I'm going to stick my arm out the window, and to get my arm back inside while we're driving down the highway, and fussing that I should get my behind back inside the car/quit hanging out my window as we're driving down our street, and nagging at me to roll up the window - which I totally couldn't do because trying to take pictures through the windows/windshield just made flash-glare and not cool storm pictures.

Between trying to balance my desire for a fabulous storm picture and placate my fretful old woman of a husband, I missed some great shots. Now, I'm not bitter - he was right to fuss at me, and I freely admit that I deserve to be fussed at a lot more often than he actually does. Not that I like it any better - rest assured I'm still quite pouty - but I know I deserve it. But we'll just see how much/how far/how many/how much better being 100% in the right gets him when one day I post NEKKID pictures of him in the shower, which I totally could take some if I chose, and the mere absence of which on the intarweb shows remarkable restraint on my part, I contend.

1 Comments:

  • Oh, you've just got to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home