The Hellhole

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My boss has angered me by deliberately and repeatedly exposing me to the stress, frustration and turmoil of dealing with the perpetually disorganized, the terminally stupid and (worst of all) those who are both at once. Accordingly, I have devoted a large portion of the day to exacting retribution.

He's out of town, so whenever he calls in, I end the call by singing a bar or two of a horrible song so it will get stuck in his brain and drive him insane. First I Yellow Submarined him. When he protested, I stepped it up a notch and Delta Dawned him. Once he realized what I was up to (he's a smart man), he quit calling and resorted to e-mail. I answered his question using the same method, but concluded my reply with "*breaks into song* toMORRow, toMORRow, I love ya, toMORRow, you're only a day aWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

I plan to e-mail him before the end of the day with "I Will Survive" and "Dream Weaver". I know he'll presume I'll tire of my juvenile behaviour and call me tomorrow morning. THAT'S when he's getting Mandied.

Edited 3 hours later to add: The Boss is retaliating! First he was "leavin' on a jetplane, don't know when I'll be back again" and a moment ago I got an e-mail: "Doo-lang, Doo-lang, Doo-lang; Doo-lang, Doo-lang, you're so fine!"

6 Comments:

  • You. Are. Evil.

    :-)

    By Blogger Kristal, at 4:01 PM  

  • Islands in the stream! That is what we are!

    By Blogger Helly, at 4:07 PM  

  • In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps toniiiiiight..

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • Tell him I said, "Sugar - doo doo doo doo doo doo - Oh, honey, honey"

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 10:02 PM  

  • Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting! Those cats were fast as lightning!

    From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip,

    Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting!

    By Blogger Helly, at 11:47 PM  

  • we shared my umbrelllllaaaa

    mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home