The Hellhole

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Thank the frozen, icy gods! The NHL and the players' union have reached an agreement and there will be a 2005 hockey season! I'm so glad. It was an empty winter without Hockey Night in Canada. I miss Don Cherry. Those snowfrogs have had him for ages but I only got to enjoy him for a couple of years before the lockout. My beloved Blues will be back in front of me in mid-September, thanks to the magic of Direct TV. And depending on which teams make the playoffs, I'll paint blue music notes or "Go Leafs Go" on my car again. *does the happy dance*

2 Comments:

  • This is ME - doing the happy dance too!

    Thanks be to the frozen icy gods! It will be so great to watch hockey on TV again! I was just learning enough to really enjoy it when this lockout came along. GRR. GO LEAFS GO! And the BLUES (who have the BEST logo and uni's in hockey!), and the THRASHERS!
    I'll get to see Tie Domi again! YAY!

    mikey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

  • You have NO IDEA how much this Yank cares! *does the happy dance in her grown-up big boy Bauer ice skates, which is NOT easy*

    By Blogger Helly, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home