The Hellhole

Friday, July 16, 2004

Something’s wrong with this picture: now playing in my office is The Geto Boys, "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta" while down the hall in Sheila’s office the music is some twangy Kenny Chesney song.
 
My friend Michelle is pregnant with child #4 - congrats and thank gods it's her and not me.

The World’s Greatest Boss gave me a whanging headache, running 90 miles an hour doing 900 things at once, getting ready to leave town. Went to his desk to steal an Advil but all he has in there is Rolaids. Grrr.

I figured Lurch the creepy maintenance man had been re-committed to the asylum as I had not seen him in several days - we haven’t had to summon anyone since I instigated The Great Thermostat Rebellion - but Sheila reports that he is still here. Apparently he lurks in the basement all day, which is where our mailboxes are. Sheila sees him every day when she does the mail run but she still doesn’t know what his real name is; she can’t see up that high. (Sheila is five-foot-one and Lurch is about seven-foot-ten).

A guy in Fiji was orphaned and raised by his grandfather as a chicken. I don’t know why, because really it’s quite sad, but that made me laugh so hard.
 
Martha Stewart got five months in prison. Maybe she can use some Martha Stewart sheets to make one of those rope ladders and escape. If not, I hope she gets a nice, butch cellmate.

At the end of August, the air guitar world championships are taking place. The fact that there ARE air guitar world championships is not as hard to believe as the judging criteria: "originality, the ability to be taken over by the music, stage charisma, technique, artistic impression and big air." Big air?!? WTF?!?
 
MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home