The Hellhole

Friday, October 03, 2008

Tomorrow my in-laws are coming up from Augusta and we are having a party for my brother-in-law Christopher's birthday. He's going to be THIRTY! We're grilling burgers, brats, chicken and portobello mushrooms. We're going to have cheeses, crackers, chips and dips, a fresh fruit tray, a raw veggie tray and some side dishes. There will be water, soft drinks, beer and wine. Oh, and a huge chocolate-covered peanut butter cup/ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery. My mom and I are going shopping tonight for the last of the food (the fresh fruit and veggies, mostly - and auxiliary booze). If you're in the Atlanta area and want to stop by, the more the merrier! In fact, even if you're not in the area, stop by! You need a road trip. You know you do.

4 Comments:

  • Oooo, if I wasn't going to be in Miami, I'd be there with bells on . . . and maybe a pitcher of mojitos. Have fun!

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 2:01 PM  

  • Boo. You're so far. Boo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

  • Wish I could've...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

  • Oh, that sounds wonderful...

    By Blogger Z, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home