The Hellhole

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I ardently want to update my blog with a more cheerful and upbeat entry, but I've been starting and deleting posts for half an hour now so I'm forced to face the fact that today, I got nothin'. Therefore, I am going to recycle a funny picture from 'way back. It will be new to some of you, and hopefully it's old enough that longtime readers have forgotten about it, and can laugh anew. Without further ado, then, I present to you - - the buttroom!

A portobello mushroom that looks like a butt. See, it has a mushcrack!

4 Comments:

  • Ew, I've just filled 50% of my gross quota for the day. It looks like a real butt.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 9:08 AM  

  • A real butt with a horrible, horrible skin disease. Thanks so much!!

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 2:36 PM  

  • That's funny that we both posted veggie pictures today/yesterday. I swear I didn't see your entry before my penis carrot came out of the baby carrot bag in the fridge. You know, our veggies could've made sweet sweet sodomy together and been banned in 18 states (or however many it is now), but your buttroom is long gone and I fed the penis carrot to the little dogs. Right when I snapped the penis off its scrotum, I thought to myself, "Damn, do you think someone would've bought this on eBay?" I could've said it was the Virgin Mary's penis. ;) No wonder she was a virgin.

    I'm sorry I'm so far behind on everyone's blogs. I miss you guys - come back to Vegas, and drag Nancy with you. I want some more of the Mandalay Bay coffee shop appetizers. Mmmmm! We could go there by ourselves, but it just wouldn't be the same. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM  

  • "Sweet Sweet Sodomy" would be a great name for a rock band.

    Just sayin'.

    (If it were up to we and not our budget, we'd be back in Vegas noshing upon appetizers with you so fast your head would spin. For serious.)

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home