The Hellhole

Monday, March 03, 2008

8:30 PM: The U-Haul remains, sitting lonely and untouched in the driveway. We came home after dark so I can report that no lights are burning anywhere and there is no sign of habitation. Alan, who was home during the day today, reports that there were never any sounds like hammering, electric saw, anything which might indicate that repairs/renovations were underway.

This marks Day Three that they've had an enormous U-Haul just sitting there. What the HELL?!? Those things ain't free, y'know.

6 Comments:

  • Maybe they stole it!

    The mystery deepens . . . cue Twilight Zone music.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 8:44 PM  

  • I have been obsessing about what might be inside the U-Haul. Stolen goods? Dead bodies? Stolen dead bodies bound for the medical college?

    By Blogger Helly, at 9:39 AM  

  • Ooo, do you think you'd venture a peek? Properly armed, of course.

    I kid, I kid. Do not risk life and limb for the blog.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 1:34 PM  

  • I would TOTALLY go peek! I've been itching to do so. After all, I've ventured over there before (in particular, see November 27, 2005) but that is where bold! daring! free-spirited Helly and cautious, sensible, I-don't-want-to-front-your-bail-money Alan have Differing Opinions.

    By Blogger Helly, at 3:18 PM  

  • Maybe the whole U-haul is stolen and someone had to drop it there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM  

  • Alan and I concur.

    By Blogger A Margarita, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home