The Hellhole

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For Valentine's Day, The Boss hath given me a COLOR. LASER. PRINTER.

I hereby take back everything I've said, e-mailed or blogged about not being happy in my job. Well, no, I don't, not entirely, because I'm still not happy with my job although I still totally love The Boss, a position from which I've not deviated in over a decade. Anyway, my career dissastisfaction doesn't matter at the moment because he has given a COLOR. LASER. PRINTER. and it isn't networked and it isn't shared it is MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE TO ELEVEN!

2 Comments:

  • Just stopped by to say "HOT CHEETOS FUCKER".

    Because the infectious spread of brainworms will eventually bring all blogs down to my level.

    By Blogger George Larson, at 10:39 PM  

  • all yours! as it should be!

    mom

    Hooray for WGB!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home