The Hellhole

Monday, November 28, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We certainly did, not once but twice. My brother and his wife were doing the holiday with her family on the actual day, so we didn't have our family get-together until Saturday. Then, because we weren't busy on Thursday, Matt and Tammy invited us to their house so I got two delicious, delectable meals. I also have leftovers from Mom that I am eying for tonight's meal.

Today was Miss Betty's day to clean our house and Alan told me a funny story. As she was about to leave, she called back to him (I guess to tell him she was heading out) and Mister Fusspot made this odd, high-pitched little howlie. Miss Betty hollered, "AAAAAAH! What was THAT?!?"

Alan said, "It was Mister Fusspot."

Miss Betty said, "Oh Lord, I thought it was the spirit of Finnovar!" Apparently she worries about the spirit of Finnovar quite a bit, and expects to see his ghost every time she's over. Alan reassured her that it was most definitely Mister Fusspot. Nonetheless, she thinks Finnovar's hainting the place and keeps a keen lookout.

I rather like the idea of a ghost-cat. I wish he would put in an appearance.

2 Comments:

  • A ghost cat! Very interesting. Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving, both times. :-)

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 9:47 PM  

  • I saw a ghost cat once. She was actually the only ghost I've ever seen. basil

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home