The Hellhole

Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy 2011, everybody! We had a very low-key New Year's Eve; we stayed home and cooked prime rib, garlic and herb roasted potatoes, salad of mixed greens with tomatoes and cucumbers. I didn't even make it to midnight. I fell asleep on the couch after dinner and when I woke up around eleven, I just stumbled on to bed.

Alan kicked off the new year by getting a cold. I stopped by the drug store for Sudafed for him today after work. The Sudafed we had at the house expired in 2007, so I guess it's pretty obvious that we aren't running a meth lab.

I don't bother making New Year's resolutions; it's too depressing when I've broken them all by MLK Day, so I guess that's about all to report from The Hellhole. Slainte!

3 Comments:

  • Here in California, we have to get our driver's license scanned each time we buy cold medicine just for the meth production reason.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

  • Let's make a resolution to see more of each other in 2011. :-) How about another spa date? I'm also jonesing for a meal at the Borage Grill.

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 7:20 PM  

  • dkzody, they did that to me, too. I feel it would be more appropriate to refer them to my A/P Chemistry teacher, who would happily attest, "BWAHAHAHA! This girl couldn't synthesize meth if you gave her a detailed recipe, step-by-step instructions, a calibrated Bunsen burner, labeled test tubes and a lab assistant!" Really.

    Nancy: Consider it done. As soon as I'm not contagious, we're at La Vie!

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home