The Hellhole

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few minutes ago, I completed this hidden object game and decided to play another one. I decided to play one that we'd bought several months ago, that I hadn't got round to yet. Upon opening the packaging, I discovered that it was Windows only and so I couldn't play it on the Mac Mini like the last one.

"If you have a licensed copy of Windows," said Alan, "I can install it on the Mac with Virtual Box."

"And TAINT my sweet little Mac Mini?!?" I shrieked. "Have you the BRAIN WORMS?!?"

"Settle down! I won't install anything on the Mac if you want it kept pristine."

"I do! I'll just play this on my laptop instead."

"So it's okay that a Ferrari laptop is tainted, but not your Mac Mini?"

Well, that's great. Now instead of playing my game I'll just sit here and have an existential crisis.

3 Comments:

  • Was the mac going to get tainted because of windows? Cause I totally get that!!!

    By Anonymous Inna, at 8:29 PM  

  • Yes, the dreaded Windows taint.

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:29 AM  

  • Everyone is crazzy for playing online games and want to get perfect link for playing games on PC. You can free pc download games from searchengineloud.com and it gives you full version of PC games. You can easily download pc games free full version with crack.

    By Blogger searchenine loud, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home