The Hellhole

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A few minutes ago, I completed this hidden object game and decided to play another one. I decided to play one that we'd bought several months ago, that I hadn't got round to yet. Upon opening the packaging, I discovered that it was Windows only and so I couldn't play it on the Mac Mini like the last one.

"If you have a licensed copy of Windows," said Alan, "I can install it on the Mac with Virtual Box."

"And TAINT my sweet little Mac Mini?!?" I shrieked. "Have you the BRAIN WORMS?!?"

"Settle down! I won't install anything on the Mac if you want it kept pristine."

"I do! I'll just play this on my laptop instead."

"So it's okay that a Ferrari laptop is tainted, but not your Mac Mini?"

Well, that's great. Now instead of playing my game I'll just sit here and have an existential crisis.

2 Comments:

  • Was the mac going to get tainted because of windows? Cause I totally get that!!!

    By Anonymous Inna, at 8:29 PM  

  • Yes, the dreaded Windows taint.

    By Blogger Helly, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home