The Hellhole

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Alan has this one hair in his left eyebrow that I believe would grow a foot long if left unchecked.  He trims it from time to time but lately has been asking me to tweeze it.  He calls it his "Andy Rooney eyebrow".  Yesterday on the way home from work (he drove me as my car is in the shop, long story I may feel up to relating later) I noticed it was sticking out all the way past his glasses, so once home, a tweezing was in order.  A new term has now entered our Couples Lexicon, as I shortened it by telling him, "Hold still; I have to deal with your Roonibrow."  (rhymes with "unibrow").

I was going to leave it at that, but I let Alan read it before I hit "publish" to make sure he wasn't embarrassed.  He said, "Oh, you can go on.  Tell them how I scream like a little girl and bitch about the pain for hours afterward.  I don't understand how women do this!  And I can't believe you all do this on purpose."

1 Comments:

  • I love this post. The Roonibrow is so very descriptive and I always appreciate when a man recognizes what women go through in the name of beauty.

    By Blogger basil, at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home