The Hellhole

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Puppy justice...some jerk who can’t find homes for a litter of puppies decides to shoot them in the head, but one talented little guy pulls the trigger and shoots the a-hole, saving himself and his littermates. I truly, sincerely, devoutly hope that JERRY ALLEN BRADFORD of Pensacola, Florida, gets a nice, nasty case of gangrene in the gunshot wound. I fully intended to publish his address and phone number here, to encourage appropriate harassment, but I haven't found 'em. YET. So if any of you know JERRY ALLEN BRADFORD of Pensacola, Florida, do something vile to him, like a good hard kick in the nads, and tell him it’s from me. I’ll pay you.

That would be a good tv show. No, no, not a show with people kicking Jerry Allen Bradford in the nads - that would be wrong. Obviously, that type of brutal vigilante justice and resulting violence has absolutely no place on television. It belongs in a full-length, feature IMAX film. I meant a tv show about a mixed-breed puppy who wanders from town to town, righting doggy wrongs and dispensing canine justice: "Kung Pu", featuring Phydeaux and his dreaded Tail Of Death. I'm thinking the pilot episode will be filmed somewhere in the Florida panhandle...

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

1 Comments:

  • I heard that story on the radio this morning and had the same reaction. "Kung Pu" rocks!

    By Blogger Anonymous Me, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home