The Hellhole

Monday, September 13, 2004

Not much to report...quiet weekend spent mostly watching sports: Notre Dame upset #8 Michigan on Saturday - go Irish! And on Sunday it was a lovely Ferrari 1-2 in Monza. I spent most of the rest of Sunday asleep; I tend to sleep a lot when I’m stressed. Oh, and I seem to have gained 10 pounds or so - even more good news. Not that I’m gonna exercise until it’s gone or anything, I just wanted to whine about it.

Today the air conditioning in our building has been working only sporadically. This wouldn’t be such a big problem except that it’s Atlanta and therefore still hot, I’m 10 floors up and I can’t open my windows. Fifty years or so of dried paint has sealed them permanently. I know. I’ve tried scraping through before.

I haven’t reported a moment of Atlanta Traffic Idiocy in a while. Over the weekend I saw someone backing up down I-20 in the breakdown lane...how sad is the state of Atlanta traffic that I’m not even sure that counts?

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home