The Hellhole

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I felt the need for the babelfish back-translation trick this morning (see February 17, 2004). South Park Style: “Oh, my god, they killed Kenny! You bastards!” = The Ohio state my god those killed Kenny! Coarse item!”

I want this tee shirt.

Ever since Alan told me the security system problem was caused by a squirrel in the attic, I’ve been hearing the chorus of Pink Floyd’s “The Trial” in my head, only instead of “toys in the attic” I hear “squirrels in the attic”. I hope you recall the song, know it well and spend the rest of the day with it lodged in your head, too. I’m vengeful that way.

Crazy, squirrels in the attic I am crazy,
Truly gone fishing
They must have taken my marbles away
Crazy, squirrels in the attic he's crazy.

MONTOYA DELENDA EST!

1 Comments:

  • The tee shirt is SO 'you' (but I'll bet the site is Alan!)

    I won't have problems with the song - as you know, the only thing I'm familiar with by Pink Floyd is 'The Wall'. You know how old folks are....

    MONTOYA (COARSE ITEM*) DELENDA EST!

    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home